A manager asks ‘how’ and ‘when’; a leader asks ‘what’ and ‘why’. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent on our Amplifon Hearing Health Care (AHHC) team.
We are seeking a Client Services Manager who can execute best in class services for our member service center. Do you thrive when fostering an energized and imaginative culture? Imagine a place where every team member’s ideas are heard and valued. That place is AHHC.
Great leaders inspire others through actions and empower teams to not ‘just answer questions’ but, encourage creative solutions. Through open communication and positivity; their innate ability to connect drives team success. With over 5000 locations serviced, our teams help bring hearing back for people across the country.
Training and providing feedback will set the team up for success, but you should also be able to jump in and field calls like a pro. Leading by example ensures your credibility and allows for insights on how you can adjust your strategy/technology for achieving top results.
You'll play a leadership role in a high volume, focused, and performance driven call center where the primary goal is to connect with members and enhance their experience. Keeping in mind that this is the healthcare business, your understanding of regulatory frameworks and legal savvy will be crucial to your success.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Minimum 5+ years Customer Service experience
* Minimum 3+ years of leading or supervising a team
* ACD experience preferred (Five9, or other VOIP phone system preferred)
* Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills are required
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task with numerous interruptions
* Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues and vendors
* Ability to sit at a desk/computer for up to 8 hours per day.
* Must be able to lift boxes up to 10 pounds.
* Must be able to maintain an elevated level of concentration even with numerous interruptions.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
* Excellent compensation * Award winning work/life balance * An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
* Exposure to an international business
We are moving! We are thrilled to announce a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in Early of 2019. This amazing building will offer collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…